Nous sommes faits de l'étoffe dont sont tissés les vents.
Alain Damasio, La Horde du Contrevent
I am a PhD-engineer specialized in applied mathematics for computer vision and fluid dynamics. My academic career has led me to combine these two fields into video-based solutions for the remote measure of fluid flows. My skills also cover scientific computing and data processing/visualization. Take a look at my projects or CV to get the idea, and feel free to contact me!
I currently work for the French CEA Tech on tech transfer projects, building prototypes of computer-vision and AI applications.
This is mostly a professional website. However, besides the usual (mostly) boring stuff, you can also find demos of the Typhoon software and a few cool projects. Still bored? Watch some time-lapse sequences!
- 2020-05-28: Paper on uncertainty quantification is online.
- 2018-10-12: Paper "Comments on Zhou, K. et al. (2018)" is online.
- 2018-10-05: Inria's 2017 panorama mentions Typhoon.
- 2018-03-14: study on geothermal fluids featuring Typhoon.
- 2018-01-10: open-source Python implementation of Typhoon.