Nous sommes faits de l'étoffe dont sont tissés les vents.
Alain Damasio, La Horde du Contrevent
Looking for an engineering / R&D position in Nantes, fall 2017. Currently available for freelance work.
I am a PhD-engineer specialized in applied mathematics for computer vision and fluid dynamics. My academic career has led me to combine these two fields into video-based solutions for the remote measure of fluid flows. My skills also cover scientific computing and data processing/visualization. Take a look at my projects or CV to get the idea, and feel free to contact me!
Preferred application fields: fluid flow imaging, wind resource assessment, operational meteorology/oceanography, … and anything with computer vision, or at least a good deal of image processing.
This is mostly a professional website. However, besides the usual (mostly) boring stuff, you can also find demos of the Typhoon software and a few cool projects. Still bored? Watch some time-lapse sequences!
- 2018-01-10: open-source Python implementation of Typhoon.
- 2017-11-30: the stochastic motion estimation paper is online.
- 2017-11-30: the stochastic Lorenz model paper is online.
- 2017-09-28: the shore surface current paper is published.
- 2017-09-25: new Mamallapuram timelapse!